Monday, June 8, 2009

Caption?


Well, if I am going to stick around I thought I might try introducing some new stuff to the ol' blog and see how that goes...

I've always enjoyed sites that have pictures and ask you to come up with amusing or interesting captions. I saw this turtle pic and thought it might be a good one to start on. I put absolutely no thought into the caption here but... eh.

If anyone is interested, feel free to make your own caption or suggestion. And if you come across any pics you'd like to see people play with, you can e-mail them to me to post or you can post them on your own page (I would definitely hate to start anything remotely resembling a meme though).
If enough interest is shown I may make it into a contest...

3 comments:

Artman2112 said...

"Dammit, I KNEW we shouldnt have put that rabbit in the turtle cage!!

Jason said...

"Who's got two flippers and is tired of people screwing with him?! Right, here, mutherf*%ker!!!'

Booksteve said...

"Run! Run! The giant's got me! save yourselves!" (When they leave, I will turn into Super Turtle!)