Wednesday, April 29, 2009

WTF??? 83


Ok, I get it having a different ending from the version most dumbshits have already seen online, but two endings so that you may have to see the movie more than once and/or in two different theaters? Assholes... now I might not even bother going to see a movie I have waited my whole life for. I don't like being played...

Theatrical `Wolverine' promises secret endings
By SANDY COHEN, AP Entertainment Writer
LOS ANGELES – Fans of "Wolverine" who watched the online leak of the film won't miss one thing by skipping the theater — they'll miss at least two.
Director Gavin Hood says the theatrical version of "X-Men Origins: Wolverine," due out Friday, features two different "Easter egg" endings. The short bits of footage play after the credits and reveal important information about key characters. Hood says the two endings play on separate prints, so different theaters may show different footage.
The full-length work print leaked last month has a different ending than the one recently screened for reporters.
"X-Men Origins: Wolverine" stars Hugh Jackman, Liev Schreiber and will.i.am.

6 comments:

Artman2112 said...

gotta love DVDs and big screen TV's!!!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Dumbshits? I have a feeeling that is directed at me. Can't blame Fox for wanting to make money on their investment especially after the lost print debacle. Remember when the movie CLUE had different endings in different theatres. That went over like a lead fart too.

Lisa_mynx said...

"dumbshits" is directed to any and all people who watched the unfinished workprint...
'Clue' is before my time...

Lisa_mynx said...

and YES, i can blame Fox for gouging us-- they are the idiots who let the unfinished workprint slip out in the first place... most likely on purpose

joe bloke said...

I couldn't stay to the end of the credits. halfway through the film, I was suddenly overtaken by an urge to gouge my own eyes out with a straw. shame, I WAS looking forward to it, too. they just messed it up.

sabretooth was alright, though. . .

joe bloke said...

and, yeah, I'm a dumbshit, too.