Saturday, September 20, 2008

Eye Candy 2...


After my (somewhat) successful hottie post, I have decided to do another-- it can be difficult to find ladies tasty enough to make my list, but I think I have found another in Playboy Playmate Nicole Marie Lenz (March 2000). I did censor the pic a bit, not because I am a prude but because I don't think everyone who might see this blog would necessarily want to see everything (but if you can't handle bare breasts, then I probably don't want you on my blog anyway).
Enjoy and of course click to enlarge-- except you, Doc... your heart has had enough.

8 comments:

Booksteve said...

Cough! Choke! Gasp!

Well!

(Ahem!)

At least it's...

ummm...

better than soap poop and coffee poop!

(and better than most other things too!)

Lisa_mynx said...

amen, brother...

doclehman said...

HeeHeeHee.........

Jarrod

(Doc's son)

Lisa_mynx said...

Howdy, Jarrod...

joe bloke said...

nice cat.

Mike Church said...

That's the trouble with you conservatives - you're not happy unless you're censoring something!

Nice choice of editing though. Since no one else said it..."here kitty, kitty..."

I think I like the first Eye Candy better though.

Lisa_mynx said...

I'm NOT a conservative, ASSHOLE!
I am pro-life and I am an anti-liberal but have no delusions that I am a conservative...

Mike Church said...

I'm sure that "asshole" was said with love...