Sunday, August 24, 2008

WTF??? 21


Found this on a bootleg site (I'm not a promoter of piracy normally, but sometimes that is the only way you can get certain things) and am considering ordering it-- might be so bad it's good (I have a fondness for really bad cinema) , even though it isn't in english, and I don't think it has subtitles... The 'What If...?' style cover is of their (the website's) own design.
They also have a Turkish version of 'Star Wars' I am thinking about getting... It sounds god-awful-- apparently they use footage from 'Star Wars' and film their actors in front of it.

2 comments:

Booksteve said...

This is 3 DEV ADAM, restored in the last couple years and released in better quality but I've had a bootleg for ages and it is so FREAKIN' hilariously bad it's great!

Lisa_mynx said...

I saw a Turkish movie years ago called 'Double 0 Wang' that was hilarious-- it was about a dwarf secret agent...