Monday, August 11, 2008

Suri Cruise, little goddess...


Are you ready for the most pointless blog ever?

Am I the only one that thinks little Suri Cruise is going to grow up to be the most beautiful human alive? I mean, dang... she's got her mama's face and her daddy's eyes (thank God she didn't get daddy's nose).
I'm not a fan of Katie Holmes, can't say I have ever seen anything she has been in, but I think she is pretty (until she just chopped her hair off-- she has the same hairstyle as Tom now)... I like Tom Cruise-- well, let me change that to, I like a lot of the movies Tom Cruise has been in. I don't care for him off-camera, but that doesn't need to matter.
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie (I refuse to lower myself to calling them "Brangelina") might be rearing a kid or two that can give Suri a run for her money, but only time will tell there... Hopefully the Cruises won't mess Suri up (too much) and she'll grow up normal and well adjusted-- and gorgeous... no doubts there.

No comments: