Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I need help...


I have always been intelligent, but there are two things in this world that have always made me into a drooling simpleton-- certain mathematics and computers...

For the life of me I can't figure out how to do simple things here like add a counter or a links section... I keep looking at how to do so but as soon as I see html shit, my brain shuts down and I wet myself.

Can someone help me here? And I don't mean by simply telling me how (I have read how to over and over and over and still can't get it), but by taking my hand and walking me through it, or even doing it for me (because I'm cute and I asked so nicely and I'll be your best friend).

HELP!!!

2 comments:

joe bloke said...

pm'd you.

Lisa_mynx said...

SUCCESS!!! Thank you, Joe-- I now have a link list...