Thursday, August 14, 2008

cheap ploy to garner interest...


My bloggy buddy Steve, http://booksteveslibrary.blogspot.com/ , has mentioned several times how often that his blog has been found because people were searching for nude pics of a certain celebrity he's rather fond of and it got me thinking-- I need nudity on my blog... I thought long and hard about it and decided I was going to post a picture of every 'Playboy' centerfold (uncensored) from December 1953 through June 2008, featuring Marilyn Monroe, Bettie Page, Pamela Anderson, Jenny McCarthy, Jayne Mansfield, Stella Stevens, Donna D'Errico, Erika Eleniak, Anna-Nicole Smith, Shannon Tweed and a bevy of other beauties naked...

Enjoy... :P and be sure to click on it to see it full-size...

4 comments:

Lisa_mynx said...

can't believe no one has commented on this one... sigh

Booksteve said...

Why didn't I think of that!?

MSC said...

I would have comnmented sooner but it took my eyes a couple of days to get back to normal after spending hours squinting at all those tiny playmates!

Lisa_mynx said...

heh heh...