Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Betty Boop's Birthday...

A side effect of chronic insomnia is not knowing one day from another-- I rarely know what day of the week it is, much less the date... I had intended on posting this the other day and it totally slipped my mind, so here it is a bit late...
(I didn't make it, but I did update it)
I'm not a big fan of Betty Boop (the black and white, rubbery, musical toons don't do it for me), but I am a HUGE fan of old cartoons (Looney Tunes/Merry Melodies, Disney, MGM, Popeye, etc) so I appreciate her place in animation history...

4 comments:

Booksteve said...

Hmmm...I didn't even realize the birthday but I celebrated by buying a bottle of officially licensed BETTY BOOP HOT SAUCE!

Lisa_mynx said...

well, I guess two words that definitely describe Betty are "hot" and "saucy"...

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hello friends. I'm honestly into shoes and I was searching for that meticulous model. The prices for the shoes are approximately 180 pounds everwhere. But for all I bring about this site selling them for half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what do you think?